1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Some of the comments I read on a Denver paper were funny... one lady was like "GOOD LET THEM!" Hey that's fine, if they wanna come to Ohio I'll even drive my pickup out there and help them move... for free...

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
I think I will support them with an order today. I wish more companies would do this. For the life of me I cannot figure out why any Gun/Accessory makers would be based in New York, Illinois, or California.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
we could use the jobs here in az, our gov is progun so far

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Good for Magpul, if I had the money I would order some stuff from them.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Unintended consequences. Loss of jobs and tax dollars.

Reactions: Old_Sp5

·
Administrator
35,787 Posts
Texas has a very positive environment for new businesses, especially this kind of business....no state income tax, tax breaks on property and other things......we would welcome any gun related company that decides they need a change. ;)

Reactions: Old_Sp5 and TXEric

·
Administrator
41,058 Posts
The panhandle of Texas would make a good place, and it ain't all that far to move. MagPul is good to do business with, and makes a great product! :thumb:

Reactions: Old_Sp5 and TXEric

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Good for them.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Anywhere in Texas, Magpull! If you could pull off a relocation to somewhere between Dallas and Ft. Worth, I would be in line filling in a job app before your moving trucks cooled off.

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
I am sure Nebraska or Wyoming would be happy to have them, they would not have to go as far as TX or NC.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Ironically, the bill was amended so that MagPul could manufacture magazines which would be illegal under the new laws. MagPul told them to go pound salt. I have a bunch of MagPul stuff, and you can bet your butt I'll have more.

·
Super Moderator
35,787 Posts
we could use the jobs here in az, our gov is progun so far
They should do what many industries have already done and move south, anyway, gun laws or no. Right to work states, Texas has NO income tax (YMMV), it's a business friendly atmosphere in general.

Arizona, Texas, anywhere in the south.....

Reactions: TXEric
1 - 20 of 21 Posts