Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just your typical "just in case" firearm.

Sarge

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
Nothing says 'Good Morning' like the sound of a 12 gauge. If someone hears me rack the pump on my Mossberg, it's the second guy who was behind the dead guy.

·
10,382 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Oh. Me gusta!
It sounds like he either has spurs on, or is ankle-deep in brass... I'm guessing the latter.

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Smidge of $1200.

Sarge

·
Registered
848 Posts
I only have one word to describe this gun:

SWEET!

·
Registered
526 Posts
My friend has one and the thing wont extract 90% of the time. Went on Youtube and it looks like hes not the only one. He's wishing he spent $400+ less and got the Keltec. Doesnt look at cool but it at least works.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
The looks you'd get if you pulled this out at your next Turkey Shoot. :D

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
An HD shotgun would fill out my collection quite nicely. However recent gun purchases has strained my marriage. I've decided to use what I have, a model 12 Winchester 16 ga. I'm not going to cut the barrel off of an out of production classic shotgun destroying about 1/2 of its value. The 16 ga. M12 is built on a 20 ga. frame making it light and maneuverable, putting more shot in the air that a 20. The M12 has a 6 round mag with plug removed plus one in the pipe. Some rifled slugs and No 1 buck (00 buck does not stack well in a 16 ga. shell) should handle HD situations.

I enjoyed the video.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL!! @ some of the replies. Specially Moondawgs. My one reply should have read a little north of $1200. Oh and you can get a separate barrel for trap shooting. I was impressed with the distance on the slugs myself.

Sarge

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Nice shotgun, but, at $1,200.00, I will have to keep my model 500 cruiser for now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.