Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the second to last step is done. Just waiting for it to show up in the mail box. Here's to hoping for a Wally walk today!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Do that Wally walk proudly, brother! :)

·
Registered
27,638 Posts
Be careful out there. :D

Reactions: darbo and TXEric

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Yep, if it does not come today, it will come soon this week because you're in Austin. You can do the HEB & Fiesta walks as well

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Congrats, now if WalMart does not have any ammo for yoy to buy, can the Wally Walk be completed?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. Carry safe carry smart, and carry often!

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Be sure to chat up the off-duty uniformed police officer in the building as you exit to parking lot. Builds confidence you conceal well,:)

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Congrats, now if WalMart does not have any ammo for yoy to buy, can the Wally Walk be completed?
I would say it still counts, just substitute an extra trip to the restroom.
"Circumstances beyond our control" - no ammo to buy!

·
Registered
27,638 Posts
I would say it still counts, just substitute an extra trip to the restroom.
"Circumstances beyond our control" - no ammo to buy!
Buy a bag of Gulp instead?

At least that shows he went to sporting goods.

Reactions: FZ1

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sad news, it didn't come today...I'm running thin on patience!...haha

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Just because the last step CHL was marked as Mailed, it didn't mean USPS got it on the same day. You will get the license this week, I'm sure.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just because the last step CHL was marked as Mailed, it didn't mean USPS got it on the same day. You will get the license this week, I'm sure.
Yeah, I was just hoping it would come. I wasn't able to check the web for updates since Friday so I thought maybe it was updated then and would be here today. I'm sure it will be here by Wednesday at the latest. I'd just really like to get it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IT FINALLY CAME!!! So me and the wife jumped in the car and went to HEB, did some shopping, spent about 30-40 minutes there, then checked out and went to the house. It was a little weird, but after a little bit it started to feel a little better. I was nervous but expect that to go away in short order. Overall, it was a success!

Reactions: TXEric and rago

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Grats AT! Now just treat it like your keys and wallet by being something you pick up and take with you every time you leave.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
:icon_eek: Did ya feel like all eye's were on ya :icon_eek: It goes away after a while :icon_eek: Congrats.

Reactions: TXEric

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
:icon_eek: Did ya feel like all eye's were on ya :icon_eek: It goes away after a while :icon_eek: Congrats.
Just about spit coffee all over my laptop - love it!

The only things I consciously changed when carrying is either when I stoop down for something on a low shelf, or reaching high to the top shelf. I always reach with my left (off hand) to keep my shirt from riding up too much, and I make sure I position myself carefully and bend the knees when checking out something low, to keep printing to a minimum.

It becomes second nature pretty quickly, and that feeling of "eyes all over you" goes away after a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts