Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Administrator
Illinois is a little bit cleaner today!

Registered
Too bad he didn't get the second one too.

+1 for the home owner:yeahbaby01:

Registered
Homeowners stopping crime is pretty good. Libs call it being Judge, Jury and Executioner or vigilantism. I don't give a rat's patooie what the libs call it.

Super Moderator
Don't you love the Chicago newspapers (and the Trib is the more Conservative of the two) ! They refer to the dead scumbag home invader as the "victim".

Registered
He IS the victim of "Death By Stupidity", his own.

Registered
Poor little angel, killed by the mean homeowner with a gun. Now to charge the other intruder with murder.

Reactions: GunsandNoses

Registered
When one plays with fire they will get burned, one shot at a time.

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
Justice was served on the intruder.

It's a shame his partner in crime didn't receive the same justice.

That may sound harsh, but dawg-gone-it, I can't think of anything more terrifying for law-abiding residents than to have lawless intruders break into their home. It will probably be a long time before they can feel safe in their own home again.

Discussion Starter #13
Don't you love the Chicago newspapers (and the Trib is the more Conservative of the two) ! They refer to the dead scumbag home invader as the "victim".
I didn't see that part, I was just looking for a link to the story since our local paper wasn't covering it, but our local radio was.....go figure. They did catch the other guy not far from here later that night and he is in jail awaiting the judge. I hope he gets what's coming to him. Apparently he has quite the record so it shouldn't be hard to charge him.

Registered
Sorry the homeowner was put into such an awful situation.

For the criminal, the cost of doing business should be very high.

Registered
You gotta love it when it urns out that way! In Florida his buddy would be charged with his murder as well. The best case of justice I have seen was a few years ago I had a guy who had attempted to rob a pool hall with his friend. The pool hall had several armed patrons who opened fire, his buddy was killed and he was shot in his shooting hand. The round caused his trigger finger and middle finger to be amputated and he now sits in jail waiting to go to trial for murder charges of his friend. Sometimes things just turn out right!

Will

Registered
In this case a 50% success rate is good.

Registered
If I am not mistaken, I have heard the homeowner is now in jail as well. He was growing pot plants in his house.

Registered
I like to call this taking out the trash. To me this is a feel good story.
If I had kids I would probably read this as bedtime story. I am so sick of the libtards taking up for these WPOS.

Registered
Agree with Jim, he's a "victim" of stupidity!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts