·
Registered
996 Posts
Clever..

·
Premium Member
3,644 Posts
Easy job. If you have the tools. ;)

As if there wasn't reason enough to look in the mirror [poster gives extremely humble grin] now there's guns back there too! Yahoo!

Of course, the problem with YOU posting this is that now WE know where YOU keep your guns and that once clever little hiding place is now known by everyone.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Our friends, out in the boonies in Louisiana (population 187), have a large hall stand in their kitchen by the back door. The top part of this stand appears to be an oblong box fronted with an acid etched mirror. However it you touch the mirror ever so lightly it flips up to reveal a very nice Mossberg Mariner 12g. I was informed as to its whereabouts when we visited as its prime purpose is for using on snakes. I replied (in true British style) "If there's a snake around you'll hear the sound of a door slamming.. it will be the front door and I will have just passed through it, at speed". They laughed.. a lot. Then the proceeded to tell me what to do if I saw a 'log' on their front lawn because some of their 'logs' grow legs and slide off into the creek that fronts their property.

As much as I love both MS and LA I do thank God I live in a temperate climate. All we worry about here are gulls snatching your French fries or ice cream..!!

Reactions: CJS3

·
Premium Member
10,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As if there wasn't reason enough to look in the mirror [poster gives extremely humble grin] now there's guns back there too! Yahoo!

Of course, the problem with YOU posting this is that now WE know where YOU keep your guns and that once clever little hiding place is now known by everyone.
I'm afraid that's not enough space to keep my guns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts