Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had bought one for myself, along with an ssar-15 slide-fire stock.

My wife gave me a whole bunch of AR-15 goodies and accessories this morning (including ammo).

Later in the day she gave me ANOTHER AR-15:yipee:

She ordered it before I bought the one for myself, and doesn't want to go through the hassle of trying to return it, so she just made it another present, and told me to enjoy it.

It's a Bushmaster with a Red-Dot scope, that I just got finished installing.

LIFE IS GOOD:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yea Id say life is good!!! Congrats on both of them!!!

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
It takes a sorry individual to accept .........T-W-O.....AR's at one time.

Do the right thing...and send me one of them. I will be grateful.....

2 Ar's....geze...that should be illegal...........

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Sweet is that the Carbon15 model? I seen those on buds for I think 599 I don't remember. Thought of getting one myself. Either way I'd say your abit closer to surviving the zombie apocalypses.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
awesome presents!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Man, speak of being lucky!!! I think Santa just left what should've been mine there by mistake!!! What a wife!!!! You ought to treat her to something SPECIAL!!!!! Enjoy your new toys!!!

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Now you need to contact Red Jacket Firearms (Sons of Guns) and have them build you a bracket and a rotary trigger that allows you to fire them together.

Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
26,962 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Feast or famine. Feast is always better! :D Nice brace of AR's!

And I just noticed the slide fire - double sweet!

·
Registered
855 Posts
I didn't even get a box of ammo, yet you got two ar's? Life is just not fair somethings. Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Congratulation, I just gave away two ARs yesterday. So, I'd be happy to share one of yours. :)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, you must have been very nice this year.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
See!!! I told you to be PATIENT!!!!! Look what happened!! LOL Congrats!!! Now shoot em up & give us a report!! Too bad we're so far away or I would help you break them in!! LOL :p

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really hate to admit this............

For Christmas, I bought my wife a high dollar coffee maker (140 bucks), sixty five bucks worth of fancy coffee, and a ten dollar coffee mug.

215 bucks total.

Besides the AR-15 and the accessories, she bought me some top-of-the-line bicycle apparel.

I figure she out-spent me by just about a thousand bucks.

Needless to say, I feel a little guilty

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
My wife said you did alright by her. It's not the money you spend but the thought you put in it. Congrats on your ne AR's.

Reactions: Rottiejake

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
rottiejake your wife sound like a real keeper. Enjoy shooting them. With 2 of them you and your wife could tag team a target.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts