Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys and gals - you know me, not "new"...

Just wanted to see if anyone else is going back in time with "new" posts from a year ago??

Mods... put this where ever it needs to go (or kill it completely), just want to know I haven't had a stroke!

Reactions: HD-Mike

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I came back from running errands a couple of hours ago, and the "Welcome" thread was chock full of posts that I hadn't responded to (y'know, no little green icon), and I thought WOW! A veritable flood of newbies coming in! I even went to the 2nd page, same thing!

Then I noticed that the dates were from up to a year ago. I even logged out of TA and then back in, same thing. I also noticed at least a couple of our members responding with a "welcome aboard" message, and someone else saying, "dude- check the date!".

Just wondering what's up with that?

Reactions: Snug9mm

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perhaps. Just seems weird that all of them (well, up until page 3) decided to jump on that at once.

Oh well... time for a 1783 and Coke for me! Have a good weekend!

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Did you fall asleep and just wake up..

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I noticed the same thing, I thought Oh wow, people I haven't welcomed yet, and then I noticed it was old.. Not gonna try and up my post count by welcoming people that have been here longer than me... ha

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I noticed it as well but not til i had already welcomed 2 people ..Doh..

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
What I like is when someone welcomes 3 pages of people to catch up. Problem is they start at the top and push the newest members back 2 or 3 pages. I start with the oldest and work up to try and keep them in a decent order.

I will admit, I am bad about looking at the post date most of the time.

·
Registered
29,971 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state. :icon_ lala:

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
That's what is going on new member trying to get their post count up in a hurry going back to old posts;

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Reactions: TXEric

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Wow! I looked back five pages and it was still going. That had to have taken some time. What is amazing is all the people that have responded to them and this thread without reading them!

·
Registered
30,011 Posts
OK guys and gals - you know me, not "new"...

Just wanted to see if anyone else is going back in time with "new" posts from a year ago??

Mods... put this where ever it needs to go (or kill it completely), just want to know I haven't had a stroke!
:unsure: Nope haven't noticed a thing... :icon_ lala:must be you! :p ;) :D :D

Ok fine... yeah I'm full of :bs: :D

Reactions: TXEric

·
Registered
30,011 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts