Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
40,388 Posts
Those are great holsters. I have two (different handguns). Quick on and off. Don Hume has good quality.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think that for the price a Don Hume holster is hard to beat. I have a jit slide and a 711 open top and like them both very well. I would have a hard time spending over a hundred dollars for something that does the same job as a Hume

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Lots of good holsters out there. We are indeed fortunate. The best holster in the world, however, can be negated by a cheap belt. Get a good bullhide belt to anchor the best holster you can afford.

smit

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was looking at Don Humes today. I didn't buy because they didn't have the PT140s in stock. Anyone know where the best internet prices on PT140? I can see what mod I want at the range and then buy it discount over internet. Guess I'll just Google Don Hume. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys,
Don't overlook Eric at hbeleatherworks.com.....The best custom holster IMHO!! He just made me one for my PT 145 (you know, the gun I have not received yet) and it is perfect :clap:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just received the same holster in black today for my PT140PRO. So far I'm very pleased with the quality, fit, and appearance. Also, the folks at bullseye gun accessories bent over backwards to help me get a holster quickly. The first holster I ordered was backordered and they contacted me with an alternative that was immediately available and asked if I wanted to substitute it for the one I originally ordered. Their communication was prompt and courteous. I'd give them 2 thumbs up for customer service.

jart said:
I had asked the same question(if you are talking about the PRO). It looks like the answer is yes. I just bought a Don Hume H715-mW and it fits great. I got it from http://www.bullseyegunaccessories.com/ they really did a lot to help find out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts