Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I would like to know what kinds of holsters everyone has for there Mil Pro PT145!!! Do any of the Springfield XD holsters work for our gun? I wanted a Blackhawk Serpa for open carry...and a IWB for CC..but I have no clue what brands are out there! Any help and Pictures would be great!

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
First off, most holsters listed on manufacturers sites will give a primary gun for a type of holster, but if you check out like the XD, Mil Pro, 24/7 in the model listing, they are all the same holster #. So you can find any style you want. Or you can go to the custom makers who will make it to fit your gun (at their highest price).

It is not always the same with wheel guns, due to differences in cylinder size, and length plus the Frame sizes can really screw you up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I really like the Blackhawk Serpa paddle for the PT145, but haven't found one anywhere yet. Not sure they are even making one for the PT.

·
Administrator
35,430 Posts
Crossbreed Supertuck for my PT145. No idea if it fits any of the other guns you ask about......

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I have a FIST #4 IWB for my PT145, I don`t recommend it. When the pistol is drawn the mouth of the holster closes up. I use it because that`s what I have for now. But, as soon as I have the cash, I`m getting a Kramer IWB. What ever you decide, make sure it`s of good quality. :guns:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I have a Springfield XD holster that I sometimes use for My PT111 Pro, it fits like a glove.

·
Registered
508 Posts
rounderk5 said:
my mil pro pt 140 sits in a highnoon IWB. love it! I'll post pics tomorrow...sorry
I just got a High Noon Split Decision IWB holster for my PT111 last week and have been wearing it around the house. Permit hasn't arrived yet but I do like the holster so far. The holster does close up a little when drawing the gun but it's not difficult to reholster. Pants a little tight. :rolleyes:

MTee

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
If Blackhawk would wake up and smell the powder burning, they'd get on the bandwagon and make a serpa paddle for the PT145. I bet they'd sell a boatload of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts