Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my JUDGE for several months. Only found this site a couple of days ago, and lurked around looking for information without posting.

My question is ??? Has anyone found a maker of holsters, that actually fit THE JUDGE. Mine is the long version, 6.5 inch barrel. I bought a ballistic material one that the maker said would fit the gun, however it fits so loose, and is a universal that is left hand, right hand, cross draw, and even can have a paddle, or shoulder rig.

I guess I am looking for a reasonably price, leather holster that fits the long cylinder, and long barrel, but does not expose the front sight, or leave the trigger guard exposed like some generics I found and just covers the end of barrel but is open ended, so barn dust, straw and dirt does not accumulate.
Yeah I carry this gun to the barn while cleaning horse stalls, due to coyote's and ground hogs being close by.

If any one has any sites that fit the bill, I would appreciate knowing about them.

I found loads from here that fit my PT111 Pro,"new purchase just months after I got THE JUDGE".

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TY I might contact, after, the wife gets over the sticker shock of my last two purchases. I wonder if I will ever get her to shoot.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
For that a 22 might be better.

Steelheart

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steelheart said:
For that a 22 might be better.

Steelheart
I should have mentioned that the reason for The Judge, was field of fire issues. We have houses built almost on the property line, behind my property, and on one side.

Admittedly it is 1000 ft to the back property line, but with a 22 LR, there would be a danger to the home owners behind me. With the 410 if I am shooting in their direction from the middle of the property, or by the barn, I could never endanger them from a stray shot.

And when I am in the house at night, I drop a couple 45's in there after the 410's and I have options in home defense.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
That makes sense.

Steelheart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts