Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just got a new Rossi 351 .38 (snub nose 2 in. barrel), does anyone know of a good holster to carry this arm for concelment. I am not looking for leather, perfer nylon or other non-leather material. I've searched the net with 1,000's of hits, but rather just the forum experts.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Fobus makes one for that model. Just about anyone that fits a 5 shot J frame should fit. Galco, Bianchi, Uncle Mikes, and about a dozen or so guys that were mentioned in other thread here.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Don Hume leathers makes a nice selection of holsters. I wanted a high rise holster that stays close to the body. I ordered their
H710 Don Hume First Agent (H710) Holster, which while not mentioning Rossi directly fits all of that size gun, and I ordered another of the same model to fit my PT111.
I of course did not want a retention device on my holsters, as I no longer run more than to the Bath room. But to back myself up on my decision I did order from Fobus, the TA85 paddle model, which is specifically mentioned for the 351/352 Rossi.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Holsters are addressed in the concealed carry section, therefore I am moving the thread

·
Super Moderator
21,631 Posts
i'd go with Don Hume http://www.donhume.com/index.cfm good price I have ther catalog at home or Fobus I have all three Kydex, nylon, and leather i like them all and use them for different cloths that I wear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from NC!!
I have an H&K usp compact in .45 cal. with a Gunmate
(nylon) pancake holster, and carry daily.
Very comfortable. Has a 11/2" wide metal clip and belt guides to hold it steady. It's made for wearing externally on a belt, but I also wear it inside the pants using just the metal clip to secure the holster. With this setup I wear a wide leather belt, or, a wide nylon belt for comfort. Works very well for me.
Difficult to reholster though...takes both hands.

·
Registered
107 Posts
+1 0n the Fobus. I had one for my M85 and I loved it. When the 85 became my pocket gun/BUG, I didn't use it so much. I reluctantly sold it to my girlfriend's brother-in-law, and now I have to get another one. :rolleyes: Fortunately they are one of the great holster bargains out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts