Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , Im a new member who has just purchased his first Taurus handgun. I must confess that it is one I have lusted over for quite some time and one showed up on the local Armslist so I jumped on it.
I would like recommendations for a left handed OWB leather holster for this pretty little girl..................

Taurus 450T.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
Check out the thread just below this one . Follow to the last page, I just posted a reply for a holster that I just purchased for my M85 Protector Poly 38spl. ,that you want to check out . I will try to upload photo. Nicely made and very reasonably priced. I'm happy with it . It is a OWB Blackhawk Speed Classic DSCN0551.jpg DSCN0550.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Check out the thread just below this one . Follow to the last page, I just posted a reply for a holster that I just purchased for my M85 Protector Poly 38spl. ,that you want to check out . I will try to upload photo. Nicely made and very reasonably priced. I'm happy with it . It is a OWB Blackhawk Speed Classic View attachment 127417 View attachment 127418
Will do ,and thanks.
Further reading shows most K frame holsters work with these.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts