Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a recommendation for a holster fitting the PT145 Pro that has a neutral cant or rake. I have a Don Hume Agent 9 OT (H717) and Fobus holster. They are both "FBI" forward cant, but a neutral cant fits me better. I was looking at the Don Hume JIT, but one of the issues I have with the Don Hume I have now, besides the forward cant, is that the front sight (Heinie) catches on the lip of the bottom of the holster and I cannot get it out without some struggle, usually having to undo my belt. It could be the tension on the front slot that causes an unusual angle, catching the large front sight, that would not occur with the JIT design. Actually, my GLOCK 23 with XS sights, fits the holster a lot better than my PT145. Any thoughts on this or any other brands or makers?

Administrator
Well, no responses yet, so... Don Hume makes a IWB with no cant. I have one and love it for quick on off times. Otherwise DeSantis for all day carry. :thumb:

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Smokewagon said:
Well, no responses yet, so... Don Hume makes a IWB with no cant. I have one and love it for quick on off times. Otherwise DeSantis for all day carry. :thumb:
Thanks for your response. I have never been very comfortable with an IWB holster and it seems recently that I add an inch to my waist for every year I age making my pants a little snug as it is. I think I may just go with the Don Hume JIT.

Registered
Try this link at ebay. I bought it. It is cheap, but it works great. Neutral cant. It has an adjustable velcro strap and has the ability to be carried as a rightie or leftie. Shipping was fast to my area (3 days). I didn't expect much, but was pleasantly surprised.

Registered
firemax said:
Try this link at ebay. I bought it. It is cheap, but it works great. Neutral cant. It has an adjustable velcro strap and has the ability to be carried as a rightie or leftie. Shipping was fast to my area (3 days). I didn't expect much, but was pleasantly surprised.
Thats the same one I carry everyday, no complaints from me, and i'm a big guy too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts