Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have experience with these guys? A week late with my order, and haven't responded to two emails. Am very nice, patient, in my messages, not a butthead. I understand molding the leather and stuff isn't easy, emergency orders and stuff- I'm not mad- just wondering if they're good folks- seem to be.
If anyone is interested- I paid about 65 for a kydex/leather IWB for a Ruger SR9c with a Strmlight TLR-4- light/laser combo. Works fine but very uncomfortable ( Iagree with comfortING, not comfortABLE- but this is rather extreme.)
So BHL said they would make me a leather OWB for it. $80 plus shipping- on their website the leather looks really good- and the few reviews I've seen were good. So again, not accusing them, not slamming them- just wondering if anyof you TA guys have done business there.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I bear in mind AG approx 4-6 wk turnaround time for holsters made-to-order. Havent heard anything about BHL at all.

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man- been 6 1/2 weeks, he had said 5- and like I said I'm not pushing, or being nasty about it. But now that he has failed tor espond to two emails, in 8 days- I really am startin' to worry. Still giving him the benefit- but-

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
holiday season, probably slammed with holiday orders, might take longer than expected. i know a custom holster guy here locally that I cant raise through email to save my life. phone - vmail is completely full, cant even leave a message. yet he conducts business somehow.

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh, I know- and I don't know how 'country' you are- I'm close, but know some real country boys- lots of times the have very few words. Again, no citicism- sometimes I like very few wor...

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know there's been little response to this thread but- I refuse to question a company's integrity without final outcomes. They finally called, it's been shipped, be here tomorrow. Once I talked to him, really nice guy- when he told me 5 weeks he didn';t know one guy was going to be off work. Anyway, Black Hills is cool- good lookin; leather on the website- if anyone has a question about qualith, wait a couple of days I'll give you pics and an opinion.

Reactions: Waltherfan01

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I know there's been little response to this thread but- I refuse to question a company's integrity without final outcomes. They finally called, it's been shipped, be here tomorrow. Once I talked to him, really nice guy- when he told me 5 weeks he didn';t know one guy was going to be off work. Anyway, Black Hills is cool- good lookin; leather on the website- if anyone has a question about qualith, wait a couple of days I'll give you pics and an opinion.
I can't wait to see your holster.

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, will post pics- hope it's here today, but not sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts