Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for holster options for my 24/7 subcompact with a rail mounted laser. The gun is kinda useless if I can't carry it!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
look for an old faithful kit and you will have to mold the kydex yourself to fit the laser.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip! I didn't know you could buy and form kydex that easily. I have a Comptac Minatour already. All I need is the blank sheet and I should be good to go.

look for an old faithful kit and you will have to mold the kydex yourself to fit the laser.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm looking for a similar holster for my 24/7 Pro...although to fit with light OR laser.

My daily carry is the SP11 holster and I love it.
Amazon.com: Fobus Standard Holster - Springfield Armory XD, XDM, HS 2000 9, 357, 40 5-Inch 4-Inch, Sig 2022, H&K P2000: Sports & Outdoors

This one DOES NOT fit as I found out a few minutes ago...Just forward of the trigger guard the 24/7 begins to flare out a bit, this prohibits the snap from reaching far enough to close. Easy mod with a different length strap.
http://www.amazon.com/Fobus-Tactica...=UTF8&coliid=I34BR18DH8AJNK&colid=YUSPO6TT8IZ

Glad I searched the forum before posting...a kydex kit would be my next option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts