Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could use some input on web sites or people who might make or are making nice leather holsters. I want a cross draw holster for my .44 Raging Bull 6.5 inch. All suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the holster sites, the more the better. I don't know exactly what I want but I'll know it when I see it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes use a case not a hoslter... those things are huge and combersome, what in the world do you need to carry that thing on your side for??? Please let me know I am curious as to why! Thank you

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes use a case not a hoslter... those things are huge and combersome, what in the world do you need to carry that thing on your side for??? Please let me know I am curious as to why! Thank you
Want it on my left side when riding my 4-wheeler plus I take it with me when I'm deer hunting and want a cross-draw so when my rifle is slung it's on the other side not in the way of my rifle.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Ummm ... because he can. There are plenty of practical reasons for carrying large revolvers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I carry mine alot live in northern PA alot of large critters up here get hungry in the winter a man was attacked in bow season by a bear only 5 miles from my house.An in my non communist state we can open carry almost any gun anytime any where so I do.Execise your rights as often as you can or people forget about them an vote them away when your not looking.Ok back on course uncle mikes have lots of holsters for TC Contenders got two bulls one 44 one 480 ruger an my newest a RJM 6.5 ss love it an they all fit good in the contender holsters.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I say contact any reliable custom leather holster maker, the problem will be if they can find a blue gun for the mold.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If simply rugged dont have it in their inventory they will make it for you, just type in what gun you have in the order form , also Haugen makes holsters for any large Revolver out there look them up on the Web, they cost a lot more than sinply rugged though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just wondering.. What did we find out here? =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts