Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a pt-911 and am struggling to find a good holster for concealment, or even open cary. I really don't care for the nylon holsters. Anybody got any info? Pics would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm relatively new to concealed carry, and what I have learned amongst 10000 other things is that it is all personal preference when it comes to holsters. for every hand gun out there, there is an opinion on which holster fits it best. I really like my highnoon IWB and I really like my Desantis SOB...but, I've had the highnoon for a couple months and the Desantis for a couple weeks. My PT140 Pro still sits in the highnoon...but I look forward to having the opportunity to try out the Desantis.
G'luck! and be prepared to have a box of holsters...

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Try Tennessee Holster if you want a good IWB Holster. They show they make on for you pistol. They are reasonable with fast turn around time. I ordered one of their IWB holsters for Springfield XD. I'm a lefty I ordered it on a Wednesday and They shipped it next day USPS and I had it on Friday. Workmanship is outstanding. Their websight is www.gun-works.com go on over and take alook.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have a crossbreed and although it has not got a lot of use yet it is very comfortable and conceals well. I can sit and stand without any discomfort.
I really liked the holsters from BrigadeGunLeather but didn't want to wait 7 months.

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
Make that +3 on Crossbreed....mine is on order and I should have it in about 3 weeks. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
Make that +3 on Crossbreed....mine is on order and I should have it in about 3 weeks. :)
Make that +4 on Crossbreed. I have two of them, one for a Kimber 1911 and one for a Taurus 40SW. My Taurus 24/7 OCC also fits in the 40 holster. I wear one or the other every day, they hang on to the guns great and are very comfortable for all day wear.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Stenulf said:
http://www.grandfatheroak.com/index.html

An excellent holster with a lifetime warranty and it seems all of the posted prices include shipping.
I agree. I had one for my PT92. The downside of it was that it wouldn't stay in place. I solved that by wrapping it a couple of times in athletic grip tape.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts