Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants a holster for her Ranch Hand. We have the .357 version.

So anyone who has a Ranch Hand do you have a holster for it? Does it function as you expect/want?

I've only been able to find one and I wasn't sure if it would fit properly. I think it was made for the .22 LR version. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

Thanks.

·
Banned
893 Posts
it is cool your wife has one but I find them useless, I am not diss'n your pistol it is just not rational to me but they look cool.

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
WOW!! That holster on the PUMA line is almost as expensive as the Ranch Hand itself.
I saw one on a You Tube video that was more like the Fobus hard poly holsters. Nice thing about it was the it was open down the front so that the Ranch Hand could be removed with out pulling it straight up, but more of a forward rise.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I saw one I believe it was made by Hunter Holster co. and the price was fairly reasonable just Google Hunter Holsters!

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Try searching for "rifle scabbard", as they tend to tag them that way after you leave the handgun distinction.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Here is a link to the Hunter Holster Site for the Ranch Hand Holster.

http://www.huntercompany.com/trapper.html

I have one of their holsters for my Herters SA 22 revolver and I have used it for over 50 years. They seem to make good durable equipment for a reasonable price, although NO you cant buy a holster like I have for under $25.00 like I did back in the 60's! :)

·
Super Moderator
34,952 Posts
I had one as a kid, came with my Bounty Hunter gun and holster set complete with spring loaded plastic bullets ready for Greenie Stickem caps. :D

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
OUCH ! I checked out the link and scrolled down and just found out why those old cowboys in movies really went for the cowgirls . Scroll down to the 3 girls posing nude for a photo you can buy . Glad i'm at work and not home . Wife would have band me from ebay !!!

·
Super Moderator
34,952 Posts
I need to start playing with my handy, dandy, Tandy leathercraft kit again. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts