Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Taurus Judge Model 4510TKR-3SSMAG Holster and Belt

Get a glimpse of our first holster for the new Taurus Judge. It is like our other holster and belt except for slight measurement differences.

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
A couple of questions:

1. Can this holster be made in a two-gun configuration?
2. Can the casing holders be made narrower, like to accomodate a 357 round?
3. how wide is the belt?

Thanks !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Texastaurusguy,

1. I don't understand what you mean by a two gun configuration. Can you explain that please?
2. Yes we offer several different shell holders including .357 rounds.
3. The belt is 1 3/4" wide and is fully lined, we offer a seperate belt that is 2" wide you can completely customize.

You can check out the different rigs on my site at http://www.verytexas.com or call me if you can't find what you need on the site. My number is listed on the site.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
A couple of questions:

1. Can this holster be made in a two-gun configuration?
2. Can the casing holders be made narrower, like to accomodate a 357 round?
3. how wide is the belt?

Thanks !!
geee, I could not imagine having two JUDGE's on one belt! :rolleyes:

But I think he wants to be able to carry a 357, and a JUDGE. That might be interesting to say the least, if your large enough to do it. :???:

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
Actually, I'm thinking of two 357's.....one on each side.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the way you think~ Can you give me the model # of the 357? Yes we can make this if we have the correct model/gun in our gun room. I can get a price worked up for you and send it to you.

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
I would like a price - not sure when I'll be able to purchase, but I do need the price. I'll be buying my second model 65 S&W if everything goes right here next week. It's the square butt config, 4 inch barrel.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Sweet, I was just kidding about two JUDGES, But think about walking into the range with that on your hips. Of course the 65's will get the same attention I am sure. I really want to be a COWBOY myself. I already have the horses.

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
That's funny, Robby.....I don't, but I sure like the thought of having my twins on my hips...... :guns:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi TexasTaurusGuy,

Yes we can make the double holster belt rig for your S & W 65(s). Sent you a PM with details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi very texas. Glad to see you on this site. Just wanted to let you know that I still love my holster rig. Do you make them for the S & W 357 Magnum? If so, I would appreciate a price for the belt with the shell loops and the holster in black.

Very Texas said:
New Taurus Judge Model 4510TKR-3SSMAG Holster and Belt

Get a glimpse of our first holster for the new Taurus Judge. It is like our other holster and belt except for slight measurement differences.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts