Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, and thanks in advance for your help. I have a 25 year old Taurus PT 99 AF and I want to purchase a side/hip leather holster for it. Some of the holsters I am considering do not show being available for the Taurus but are available for some Beretta's. My first question is, which Beretta model is my Taurus PT 99 AF most similar too?

Also, if you have a recommendation for a particular brand/model holster, I would appreciate your input here. Considering the Safariland 6280 SLS Level II Holster at the moment, but open to suggestions.

Side note: as I have viewed a few of the threads here, some have asked about the quality of the Taurus 99's. From my experience, this gun has never given me any problems at all. Can't say about the newer models, but I would buy another one like mine in a heartbeat!

Thanks all again for your help, and Happy New Year to every one out there. Be safe!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I was looking for a holster for my pt99 also. Just to have a spot for it between changing targets. keep us updated with your decision.

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
Walmart has a inexpensive Blackhawk Nylon holster IIRC it is size 5 that fits the PT-92/99. Works just fine for a place to put the pistol while at the range.

OP: Welcome to the forum, sorry I did not see your post ealier.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Not sure if I'm allowed to offer one for sale in this thread, so mods delete at will if inappropriate

I have a Blackhawk! Serpa Level 2 CQC Holster, it's a paddle holster that has a lever/button that locks onto the trigger guard. Fits all of my PT92's as well as my Beretta 92's. I never use it though, you can have it for $30 shipped, they're like $40some from online like Opticsplanet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.