Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
OWB Fobus SP11B paddle fits all MilPro's (RH only). IWB Clipless Remora 5ART; DeSantis Sof-Tuck #106NA77Z0 inexpensive and utile w/adjustable cant; Khoster Crescent, leather/Kydex. I own all these and can highly recommend - you however are the final abator as to what works best for you. I have a basket full of holsters - some get much use, others occasional, but all get used at one time or another. LOL

Reactions: CogarBoy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just received this White Hat MaxTuck Holster today. It is horsehide with customized kydex. It's a little stiff right now but I'm told it will soften and form to my body. I'm pretty excited to have a concealed home for my PT111.

Handgun holster Brown Leather Gun accessory Fashion accessory

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've been trying these and wearing them around the house (still waiting for my Carry Permit). So far I like them both and I especially like the style and quality. JBP Holsters / Holsterama Home Page

Gun Handgun holster Firearm Gun accessory Starting pistol
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory
Tan Brown Leather Fashion accessory Wallet

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is awesome Cuda, especially for a Texas boy like me!

I just received this White Hat MaxTuck Holster today. It is horsehide with customized kydex. It's a little stiff right now but I'm told it will soften and form to my body. I'm pretty excited to have a concealed home for my PT111.

View attachment 48847

·
Registered
42 Posts
OWB Fobus SP11B paddle fits all MilPro's (RH only). IWB Clipless Remora 5ART; DeSantis Sof-Tuck #106NA77Z0 inexpensive and utile w/adjustable cant; Khoster Crescent, leather/Kydex. I own all these and can highly recommend - you however are the final abator as to what works best for you. I have a basket full of holsters - some get much use, others occasional, but all get used at one time or another. LOL
here's a lefthander Footwear Shoe
Footwear Shoe

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a DeSantis Sof-Tuck 106NAE1Z0 that I like for a IWB holster. I'm not sure what the difference is in the 106NA77Z0 that gunlover21 recommended.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I modified (butchered) a Kholster IWB until it holds my pt111 (or 24/7 C or 24/7) just right.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
My go to holster. N82 iwb compact size
Ditto. I have the N82 Tactical Original version for both my PT709 and PT111. Very comfortable holster especially if you sit a lot. I like the original elastic version over the Kydex since it can carry various guns. The "cs" size will carry my PT709, PPK/S and SR22. The "c" will fit my PT111. I find it easy to reholster with one hand....just need to practice.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My go to holster. N82 iwb compact size
This holster from N8 is a must have. My other IWB holsters do not cover the skateboard texture of the Mil. G2 grips and even with a t-shirt under it, the coarse texture seems to find it's way through the t and irritate my skin. This holster completely eliminates any abrasion and has excellent retention and draw. It also fits my other 2.5 to 3.5" autos

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.