Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Rossi M885 and was wondering what holsters it would fit properly. I can't seem to find a single holster-maker that makes anything specifically for this gun, though a very small number seem to make holsters for the 68s and 88s. Would an 885 fit the same holsters as these, or the same holsters as some other firearm, such as a Smith Model 60? I'm looking for a leather pancake-style OWB holster, in particular. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

·
32,481 Posts
Since it is a six shooter it's more than likely the size of the newer six shot 461s or 462s. Holsters that fit the Colt Detective Special should work.It might take some experimenting. I would look for something that fits the Colt SF VI.

I have a IWB Theis holster that fits my 462 which is also good for my Taurus 856 which is a 6 shot .38 Special.

·
32,481 Posts
Ah,so. :) Not to worry. Some of the online data,little that there is said the thing had 6 shots. HMMMM! Can't believe everything we read online. :)

I'll let the others help out as I have only one 5 shooter in .38 Special and it has been a long time since it has been used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts