Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any holsters available for this firearm?
Or does anyone know what firearm is comparable to it so I can get one that pretty much fits? :p

·
21,943 Posts
Glenn_Frank
I have the same issue. I need a competition holster for mine and no one makes one specifically for the longslide. I took a fobus sigma holster and modified it to use in competition. I had to do a lot of modification to get it to work. I did e-mail Bladetech and they were not making one but probably would in the future. I am going to get an adjustable speed holster soon but if you want to carry you will have to shop holsters for similar size guns and see which one fits best.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
gee, I know someone is making one for the 24/7 longslide, but I looked at so many sites, looking for ones for my PT & rossi, that I do not remember where I saw it.

If you keep going thru the holster sites, or some of the places that sell several different manufacturers stuff you will find it.

Try the Don Hume Leather site.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i bought a leather one from el paso saddlery. they took forever, because they had to make the mold/template in order to process my order (so they said). i would expect them to be ready for your order.

i've considered bladetech's std 24/7 kydex holster....don't see why it shouldn't work. maybe need to watch the front sight for damage??

·
21,943 Posts
tRIP
Is this you holster? If so will it adjust out to fit a longslide?

·
Registered
22 Posts
yep airwrench its a customized speed holster for pt 24/7 pro. for the 24/7 oss 5.25" barrel they can customize it to fit for the model of the gun.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Dumb question. Is not the long slde same gun as reg. 24/7 but just longer? If so the holster I have would fit it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts