Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions for a conceal carry holster for 24/7 G2? Other than Theis. The Theis looks good but I would like different choices to look at. I know the G2 (non compact) is a little large for CC but primary use is home defense but CC would be nice as an option. Tanx in advance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
BlackHawk makes a IWB holster. Its pretty simple not much to it. I have one but cant remember the size right now. But from what I have experienced if you find a holster that was made for the springfield XD it will also fit the G2. I have bought a IWB and a OWB retention holster with this guideline and have been successful both times. Hope this helps

·
Registered
542 Posts
FWIW, I read a very positive review of the KHolster Full Moon Holsters and they do list one for the 24/7. It may be "generic" instead of specifically for the G2. Might be worh a call - price is good and the review I read liked it better than the Galco SuperTuck for comfort.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Look at TheHolsterStore or Texas Gunleather. I ordered one from THS for a 24/7 g2 compact but they have ones to fit the bigger one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts