Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got delivery of my Don Hume First Agent (H710) Holster Saddle Brown and was able to buy the 17 rd 24/7 magazine to use in the PT111. Have not got to shoot with it yet. But the Holster for the PT111 from Hume fits great, and rides right where I wanted it too. Now I am waiting for the same holster for my 357, and I will be set.

Administrator
Don Hume. Good stuff! :thumb: :thumb:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I had to work on Hydraulics of my tractor yesterday. So I did my wear test. If it keeps raining I will try for pictures today. First thing I learned today. It is hard to take a photo of a gun on you, with a hand held camera, no flash, on a rainy day. So I apologize, before I post for them.

Registered
Looks like a winner Robby. Does your gun print at all on your shirt? Is there any retention with the holster?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Best answer, is from my son, who is a former LEO. He would notice it, but did not think anyone else would be aware of it being there.

No on the retention, but I ordered because I did not want a strap or snap to remove.

So far, I have worn it doing mechanical work on a tractor, cleaning horse stalls, and such. It maintained very well. I even been wearing it today all day to be very used to it. Practicing draw and reholstering.

I forgot to mention, the pictures had the 17 rd 24/7 17 rd mag installed.

Registered
Did you ouder the mag directly from taurus. I'm thinking that's the only way to get the spacer to take up the space as no one list mags for 24/7c 9mm?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts