Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got delivery of my Don Hume First Agent (H710) Holster Saddle Brown and was able to buy the 17 rd 24/7 magazine to use in the PT111. Have not got to shoot with it yet. But the Holster for the PT111 from Hume fits great, and rides right where I wanted it too. Now I am waiting for the same holster for my 357, and I will be set.

·
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I had to work on Hydraulics of my tractor yesterday. So I did my wear test. If it keeps raining I will try for pictures today. First thing I learned today. It is hard to take a photo of a gun on you, with a hand held camera, no flash, on a rainy day. So I apologize, before I post for them.

·
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best answer, is from my son, who is a former LEO. He would notice it, but did not think anyone else would be aware of it being there.

No on the retention, but I ordered because I did not want a strap or snap to remove.

So far, I have worn it doing mechanical work on a tractor, cleaning horse stalls, and such. It maintained very well. I even been wearing it today all day to be very used to it. Practicing draw and reholstering.

I forgot to mention, the pictures had the 17 rd 24/7 17 rd mag installed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.