Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hogue Wrap-Around & 2 10-Round Magazines - PT92/99

I received a Hogue Wrap-Around Grip and a 2 10-Round Magazines with my newest PT99AF purchase. I will not be needing either of these items.

I will gladly sell all three for $30 shipped to any US address in the lower 48. The Hogue is for the No Decocker Model. Although it will install on the Decocker version, you could not use that function. This Hogue Grip has been modified quite well to fit the Taurus PT92/99/100/101 Series Pistols but in all likelihood, it was for a Beretta 92/96. As you can see in the pictures, the Safety is somewhat obscured by the Grip but the Safety still functions perfectly. The modification is quite good and went unnoticed by me at first. Forum member McE pointed it out to me.

The 10-Round Magazines are Brazilian made by Taurus. As these are 10-Round Magazines, they should be legal in all 50 states. I can do PayPal as a GIFT.

Inquires: [email protected]

Hogue_Mag.jpg

PT99_AF_Hogue.jpg

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I don't believe Hogue makes the finger groove grips for the PT92, just the Beretta 92 which is a different fit.

Did this actually come off of a PT92? Have any pics?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't believe Hogue makes the finger groove grips for the PT92, just the Beretta 92 which is a different fit.

Did this actually come off of a PT92? Have any pics?

Took it off the PT99 moments after I got it home. Your response prompted me to put it back on and take a closer look at it. It does indeed fit fine and function fine but it may be a modified Hogue intended for a Beretta. As you can see in the pictures, the Safety is somewhat obscured by the Grip but the Safety still functions perfectly. As I inspected further I can clearly see that this modified Hogue would not function on a Decocker model (OK it would, but you could not use the Decocker function).

Given this new information, for which I thank you (McE), I have lowered the price on this Grip and Magazine bundle to $30 - which is a good price for just the Magazines.

PT99_AF_Hogue.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.