NOTE: I have NO personal or financial connection with DVOR

SALE $28.00

RETAIL $44.05

Save $16.05 (36%)

GREEN
HiViz TR2009-G, Taurus 24/7 Overmold Front Pistol Sight - Green TR2009-G

RED
HiViz TR2009-R, Taurus 24/7 Overmold Front Pistol Sight - Red TR2009-R

The HiViz Illuminated Fiber Optic Family Taurus 24/7 and Millenium Pro Front Night Sight TR2009 has a resin overmold. This Night Sight from Hiviz fits the Taurus PT 24/7, Taurus PT 111, Taurus PT 140 and Taurus PT 145 Millennium Pro pistols with dovetailed sights. The sight height of the Hi-Viz 24/7 Taurus Handgun Night Weapon Sight is .190 inches above the top of the slide.

(Note: despite the published description above, these are NOT tritium night sights - they are fiber optic "light pipes".)

These are the EXACT sights I have mounted on my PT640 and my PT145 MilPro

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
That's a pretty good price. Thanks for the link.

·
Banned
22 Posts
"Expected to ship in 4 weeks " Are they Serious ???? - ok, Great savings... But 4 WEEKS FOR Shipping ??? wow

I can get a Front & Back SET of WILLIAMS FIRE SIGHTS for under $60 shipped (tomorrow) on flebay ?/ or Find some High Quality Phosphorus paint & Dap a bit on the existing sights (since I always have a light w/me) >??? Just another option....

Thanks for the post, I did join up... after all, these days you have to find stuff on sale !!! since every last cent is sucked up by Gas$, Ammo$, Taxe$.....

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can get a Front & Back SET of WILLIAMS FIRE SIGHTS for under $60 shipped (tomorrow) on flebay ?/ or Find some High Quality Phosphorus paint & Dap a bit on the existing sights (since I always have a light w/me) >??? Just another option....
One advisory about the Williams firesights. The FRONT sight is VERY high making it difficult to fit in many holsters. It also forces rounds to hit way low. if you have the adjustable Williams rear, it has to be cranked way up, making it vulnerable to damage.

I use a Williams adjustable rear and a HiViz front.

Bumper Auto part

Auto part Electronic device Airsoft

Gun Trigger Firearm Starting pistol Airsoft gun

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I have standard williams and learned the placement, I'm old and won't change! :p

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
One advisory about the Williams firesights. The FRONT sight is VERY high making it difficult to fit in many holsters. It also forces rounds to hit way low. if you have the adjustable Williams rear, it has to be cranked way up, making it vulnerable to damage.

I use a Williams adjustable rear and a HiViz front.

View attachment 49725

View attachment 49726

View attachment 49727
I either lucked out or ordered the wrong sights because as you can see my Fire Sights are virtually the same height as the original Heine sights.

Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I either lucked out or ordered the wrong sights because as you can see my Fire Sights are virtually the same height as the original Heine sights.
I wonder if Williams corrected the error in the sight height since I purchased mine over a year ago.

Yours look totally different from mine.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
70969 is the same as the several sets that I purchased. ALL had the too tall front sight.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Did you install the sights yourself?

·
Registered
6 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts