Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Excellent. Now, we need for some of the "Old Guard" companies like Colt and S&W to follow suit.
A pipe dream, I know, but think of the message THAT would send...

·
Registered
477 Posts
It is good to see all of these manufacturers making a stand for our 2nd amendment rights. Between the companies refusing to supply NY with firearms, the companies moving out of Colorado, and surely the companies that will likely leave Connecticut the States that elect to infringe on our rights should be getting the message loud and clear.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Great for them.. Hit the state in there taxhole. ;)

Reactions: Bender and RScottie

·
Administrator
35,700 Posts
Nice ! Come on down to Texas, lots of room for new companies.

Reactions: Rogerzz

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Thank you HiViz!

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
I was just discussing with my Chem prof about how we really don't have anything here like a real industry - that it's all based upon tourist dollars and retail sales.

He suggested I move to Texas.

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
I guess I should place an order and tell them thanks.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Good for them. Kick the anti-gunners where it hurts the most - the wallet.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Tax revenue loss is one thing the state politicians understand. They will either reconsider their actions or else just jack up the tax rates for the states residents or add new taxes!

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
The Dems here don't care. They're basically saying don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hate to see anyone lose their job but it is great that they are making a stand. They would be welcome anywhere in Pennsylvania except Philly. Always hoped that Jersey would annex Philly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts