Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robby said:
Does that mean I have to license my SHARP STICK? and take lessons to carry it when I hunt??
Depends on how long it is. You'll probably have to turn it in (for a $200 fee) unless you shorten it, cut the point off and paint the end of it orange!

On the other hand, if it's a hollow stick it may be too short. In that case you'll need to either turn it in or fill it with lead.

JimL

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
wow, i read that and went "HUH" :???:

I got it now...lol
i am not witty enough to post on this. but can't wait to see where this goes..lol :rolleyes: :D :D 8)

·
Registered
846 Posts
I guess we could grind up the rocks, but wait that would just make them smaller and more easy to conceal. Would that make them "saturday nite special rocks?"

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
You know,

If I shorten my stick!! Put a hinge in the middle then, I could pocket carry.

But only after I got my CCL, and practiced a lot!!

At least, I know I will be ready for home defense!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just when I thought it was safe to peek out from under the covers

soo ,
are sharp flint rocks considered armor piercing?
and would a stick blackened over a fire automatically become an assault stick or would it be a combination of features like tying a sharp rock to it and putting a grip on it ?

I guess hitting a rock with a stick is completely out of the question?

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
cdheller said:
Just when I thought it was safe to peek out from under the covers

soo ,
are sharp flint rocks considered armor piercing?
and would a stick blackened over a fire automatically become an assault stick or would it be a combination of features like tying a sharp rock to it and putting a grip on it ?

I guess hitting a rock with a stick is completely out of the question?
You definitely would not want to put a sharp flint rock on a small stick, that could be dangerous to you as the user. The caliber of the stick is very important to achieve that armor piercing capablility. I guess you could blacken the stick for assault mode operation, or home defense. If you add the grip you might compromise the capability to use it in the house.

Thirdly, hitting a rock with a stick is sure to render you totally incapable of defending yourself any further. "Rocks hard!! Sticks Soft!!" so you would be sure to render the stick useless for the forseeable future!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
lol..too funny guys...i will definitly keep checking this thread..BTW.. the known comics on this forum had not posted yet..lol

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
:mad: Now this is serious business!! :???: If we do not get the information out there, some one could get hurt by a sharp rock. :'( or get an eye poked out with a dull stick. :rolleyes: This is just for the good of everyone on the site!! :-\

8) :eek: :D

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
"Those who give up their rocks will end up stacking them for those that didn't." - Ben Flintstone

"I'll give up my rock when they pry it from my cold dead fingers" - Patriot Caveman Treg

"If sharp sticks are outlawed, only outlaws will have sharp sticks" - Unknown Cave Dweller, must've been my ancester.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Joke if you must, but many, many, cavepeople have been killed by rocks. We must eliminate all rocks and rock-making devices/supplies. This measure should be broadened to include dirt. Dirt comes from rocks, therefore, it surely can be transformed back into a rock. There is no need for good cavepeople to own rocks or dirt.

As for those miscreants that have sticks. We should abolish all sticks and stick-making devices/supplies. This measure should be broadened to include trees. Sticks come from trees, therefore, a stick surely can be transformed back into a tree. It is bad enough that cavepeople get harmed by sticks, can you imagine the harm that could be inflicted by someone wielding a tree? There is no need for good cavepeople to own sticks or trees.

It should be clear to all law-abiding cavepeople that fire is terribly dangerous. However, once the sticks and trees are gone, it is a foregone conclusion that fire will thankfully be eliminated as well. I call this a two-fer one.

I should now broach the subject of bones. Bones can be made into dangerous objects. We should outlaw bones and bone-making devices/supplies. This measure should be broadened to include animals. Bones come from animals, therefore, a bone surely can be transformed back into an animal. It is bad enough that cavepeople get hurt by bones, can you imagine the injuries that could be caused by a thrown chicken? If the bad caveperson was devious enough, they may even throw the chicken beak-first. Lets not even think of what could happen if some irate caveman began twirling a rhino in a crowded cave. It would be pure chaos.

Once this resolution passes, we will eliminate the danger posed by rocks, dirt, sticks, trees, fire, bones, and animals. We will be much safer once these things are gone. After we have eliminated all these things, we should reconvene to see what else is dangerous. I would just like to toss out a few ideas: water (so many good cavepeople drown, and frozen water can be made into a weapon of mass distruction), love (nobody loves me, it hurts and is therefore dangerous.....oh, the agony), and food (overconsuption is rampant and killing many of us as we speak).

Yep, once these things are gone, we'll have a real Utopia........

·
Registered
846 Posts
No gents there is a man that should be on the ballot. :judge: :wave:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kingofwylietx said:
Yep, once these things are gone, we'll have a real Utopia........
But what, oh king candidate, are you planning to do about the cavemen themselves while they still have rocks and sticks?

Sooner or later a whole gang of enemy cavemen are going to do a cave drive-by. They could actually get all lined up on one of those long, fancy tactical brontosauruses and by throwing rocks, sticks and chickens in rapid succession as they zoom by, invent the first fully automatic rock and stick and chicken effect, a horrendous thought if ever there were one.

Think what it would be like if gangs started accumulating large numbers of these full automatics. It would amount weapons of mass destruction. You simply must outlaw fully automatics immediately in your own jurisdiction. This will impress all enemy and outlaw cavemen whereupon they will destroy all of theirs, making the world much safer while you go on to eliminate the other menaces.

Unless, of course, some other cavemen start feeding rocks to smaller dinosaurs causing massive indigestion and bloating, thus inventing dinosaur-bombs. A suicidal caveman could easily smuggle a concealed dinosaur into a social caveman gathering, poke it with a concealed sharp stick and cause untold damage. Oh my, oh my, the carnage. Are you sure you're up to this?

JimL

·
Registered
846 Posts
Do we have too much time on our hands or what? lol.

·
Registered
846 Posts
No complaints, posted on 1st, you got to learn the humor of some of the people, if I had complaint I would have said, guess you didn't read all. Bet yall don't read the other post completely either. :deadhorse:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts