Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather a bit crumby but I just picked up a Bersa 380 and wanted to shoot it so I took it, my PT145, and the 38 special out and ran through a couple of boxes or so. Being honest I couldn't hit crap. Had to put a sheet of newspaper up to even see where the 45 was hitting.

Of course it was a 25 yard range so I do cut myself a little slack. I love the 45 and also the 380. No problems with either other than the shooter. The 38 hurts my hand. I think it is the grip. It look real purty but has a hard fit for me.

The 380 may very well be my plinker. Lots of fun to shoot and the ammo is cheap. The 45 felt good, fit nice, and was comfortable to shoot. My problem is aniticipation I guess.

After I hung the newspaper I could see that I was way low and left so I was pulling and dipping in anticipation of the recoil. Just need more practice.

I figure that in a real need situation all my yelling and cursing while shooting will at least scare the heck out of whatever I'm shooting at if it is that far away.

I go to the state park because it is 4 bucks for as long as I need even though 25 yards is further away than I would probably shoot at anything with a handgun.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I shot a Bersa 380 at the local range a few weeks ago. Didn't like it cause of the way it hurt my hand. Not sure why it hurt so bad, but after about 15 rounds or so, I just didn't want to shoot it anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts