Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been taking this free course online and enjoy it very much. I encourage everyone to check it out and get a clear understanding of what The Founders envisioned for our great nation. It is very clear that the Constitution and the way our current government are in stark contrast of each other.

·
Administrator
35,119 Posts
I wish so badly that I could send my 14 year old son to Hillsdale. What a great college.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
For a small college in Michigan, they really have the right idea!!

·
Super Moderator
19,641 Posts
You might want to forward that info to the White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Seems everyone up there ditched school on the days where this was taught. Of course, the foreign schools probably didn't cover it.

Reactions: 91 whiskey

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
College course?
Heck, I guess I could take it to see if it is accurate, if I had the time. That you see it is clear that today's government is totally disconnected from the vision of the founding fathers says a lot for the course, though.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I remember that Paul Harvey used to brag on Hillsdale College all the time;;

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hillsdale college does not accept government funding for their school. They don't accept any kind of government grants or loans to attend. I tried to get into that college, but because they wouldn't accept payment by GI bill, or vocational rehabilitation, I couldn't afford to go there. This college is completely private funded.

·
Super Moderator
19,641 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It certainly should be a requirement for anyone seeking election for ANY office....and public school teachers....:rolleyes: But that wouldn't be Constitutional.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I may look into it myself

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
i think we all should take it so after the next 4 years and some months are over and whats left of us we can start the rebuilding process, cause i am sure hilssdale wont be around with the current administration

·
Registered
267 Posts
I found the not-for-credit course earlier this year, and just recently completed it. Have you taken or thought of taking any of the others they offer?

(Interesting note-there is no time limit on completing the courses.)

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Mark Levin advertises and highly recommends this course on his show everyday that I listen. On a side note, we were required to passé an exam on the constitution (State and Federal) before we could pass from Junior to Senior in High School. And we couldn't graduate until we got a 70 or better. It instilled in me a love for our founding documents and our history as a nation.

For other documents and great constitutional stuff, try Wall Builders in Aledo, TX: WallBuilders | Presenting America's forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on our moral, religious, and constitutional heritage.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts