Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up yall.....just wondering if anybody has any experience with these holsters??....looking at getting one...they look nice and seem to be made solid....they are a little pricy compared to some other brands.....I also ordered a don hume back in January and it still hasn't got here yet.....anyways, if anybody has a high noon holster or knows of anybody that has them, let me know what you think and if it's worth the extra cash.....thanks

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
What's up yall.....just wondering if anybody has any experience with these holsters??....looking at getting one...they look nice and seem to be made solid....they are a little pricy compared to some other brands.....I also ordered a don hume back in January and it still hasn't got here yet.....anyways, if anybody has a high noon holster or knows of anybody that has them, let me know what you think and if it's worth the extra cash.....thanks
YES! A HIGH NOON Split Decision was my first tuckable IWB. I bought it for my PT 709 Slim and it fit perfectly (there is a grommet/screw device for tension). Delivery was fast.
I like the made in USA and the lifetime warranty.

I did have one minor problem - after about a year, the screw came loose from the tension grommet, and I lost the locking back to it. It was my fault for not ever checking it once I set it.
I phoned High Noon offering to buy another one, and the guy said no, he would just mail me full set (grommet, screw, backing). He suggested that I use a drop of BLUE Locktite to prevent this from happening again. Two days later, the new set arrived by first class mail.

HIGH NOON makes excellent holsters.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply TD....I'm heavy leaning towards the Highnoon Down Under IWB holster...it'll be my first IWB I've owned, so hopefully it'll be worth it....it'll be for my PT111

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Well, I have found that you get what you pay for, and High Noon does make some good stuff.......

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I have three high noon holsters - 2 Bare Assets (PT145 and 5" 1911) and a Mister Softy (Kahr CM9). All work great, and they were all less than $30 ea. Not tuckable, but I've found that even with tuckable holsters I just don't like tucking them. YMMV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts