Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 24/7 pro and am looking at purchasing the High Noon Spanky or the Sky High. Can anyone evaluate either model, or High Noon in general from experience of owning?

Either holster will be used for both open and conceal carry.

Thanks,

·
Registered
89 Posts
BlueRidge: I believe that High Noon makes some of the finest Holsters and belts out there. Personally, I believe that getting the "side guard" makes more sense when wearing an OWB holster...I love mine. The belt is awesome too:

Their holsters are molded...like all good holster-makers do...so, at first, they will be very tight til you break them in. I recommend "leather lightning" which is a leather balm that will not harm the holster and will make your draw slick right from the start.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I have one of the 'off the shelf' ones made of glove leather that I use when I carry. It's a tuckable holster. I have no complaints.

·
Registered
95 Posts
And you like it?
No sweat issues? I see you are also in TX. I was thinking about the Split Decision, but I am concerned about getting the gun wet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I also have the "Bare Asset"...but you really do need a shirt between you and the weapon. The slide guard really is comfortable...once you get used to that, you really feel the hand grip and metal against your skin. That is why I went for the best holster they made...sure, I had to wait two months for it...but you really do get what pay for.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I do wear 2 shirts sometimes when I carry ... one under shirt, goes between my skin and the gun, then an outer shirt which goes in the tuckable part. Even wearing just a T shirt, it's not a problem.

No issues worth complaining aboutl.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've ordered three different High Noon holsters ("IWB Bare Assets") - for S&W MP40, S&W .38 snub, and am currently waiting for delivery of the same, for my new Pro PT-140 ! I have no complaints - mine are comfortable all day / night long, sometimes I even forget it's there. Kudos to "High Noon."

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
dawgfvr:

Thanks for posting the pics of your splendid holster.

I have 24/7 Pro Compact, and I might just have to buy one of those High Noon holsters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got this one for my husband for his glock, I am getting one for my 24/7. I think it is really classy - and also they do your name and stuff if you want. We did a lot of looking around and we found these to be great. I will get one for each of the pistols I own. Comfy and practical.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've ordered mine from highnoonholsters.com
Shipping can ce pretty quick with the stocking items.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts