Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,893 Posts
What a sham. That judge wrote a beautiful 2A judgement, then caved when the CAL pol's scared him off. Our poor brothers and sisters in California, just spent millions of dollars bringing in hi cap mags. I bet since this is the communist enclave of California. They will have to turn them all in or become a felon.

·
Super Moderator
20,010 Posts

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
Can't Trump just use the supremacy clause and slap the living crap out of them?

Reactions: FLShutterbug

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
What's the punishment Trump can apply? There is none. The remedy for unconstitutional acts by a state is left to the people. The first step is what you are seeing across the country-civil disobedience. Californians need to slap the snot out of their government, not Trump. Once we start that, where does it end? Does the next Democrat president slap the states with constitutional carry? (BTW, my state is one now.)

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
What a sham. That judge wrote a beautiful 2A judgement, then caved when the CAL pol's scared him off. Our poor brothers and sisters in California, just spent millions of dollars bringing in hi cap mags. I bet since this is the communist enclave of California. They will have to turn them all in or become a felon.
I can imagine some other places severe pressure came from too. I'm sure hearing about his impending suicide had something to do with his change of heart.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
The people need to raise up and vote them out or vote in the people that can fire them if they're not elected!

Reactions: bjrjar

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
A huge number of Californians, most in the large cities, eat this poop with a spoon. They honestly believe standard capacity magazines cause crime. Of course, all media sources in the state, except sometimes Fox News, are extreme leftists. There's a constant drumbeat of leftist propaganda. That's one of the reasons I fled the state lo those many years ago.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
The law is unenforceable and sheriffs outside the coastal areas and Sacramento refuse to enforce it. I'm hearing anecdotal stores of them encouraging citizens to buy them out of state and bring them back in, defying the law and the corrupt pols in Sacramento.

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
So what's the legal ramifications of a violent overthrow of a state govt? The US constitution really doesn't address that.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
I don't understand.

...the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Why do we feel we have to move off of that line?

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
The people need to raise up and vote them out or vote in the people that can fire them if they're not elected!
well the majority of people that voted did vote the ones that they wanted in---so either the non voters need to get off their butts --or those that voted for them last time need o re evaluate their stance.
that's why I preach LOCAL elections are more or as important as nationwide elections.
the problem as we move forward is that there are more and more younger people and Immigrants that come onto the country that have very different ideas and values than many of us.
at some point I truly believe that all this will come to a head and things will change drastically, I doubt that I will be around to see this however.

Reactions: bjrjar

·
Registered
1 Posts
i dont want to be critical here but the more people say "High Capacity" is the more people think that 30 rounds is out of the norm. Please say Standard or Normal Capacity because thats what it is

·
Super Moderator
20,010 Posts
i dont want to be critical here but the more people say "High Capacity" is the more people think that 30 rounds is out of the norm. Please say Standard or Normal Capacity because thats what it is
Welcome aboard! So, you joined in 2011, nested and first post today? Better late than never! And I wholeheartedly agree - 30 rounds is STANDARD as that’s what the Rifle was designed around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts