Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow...I'm glad to be here. I didn't know there was a forum for Taurus firearms. I was on a different forum learning about Taurus firearms when one of the post I was reading had your link. Well, I bought my first gun and it's the Taurus PT 92. I'll pick it up on Thursday and plan to go to the range on Friday. Any suggestion/recommendation on which OWB holster. I don't plan to CCW. Also any preference on ammo manufacture I should use to avoid any issues.

Looking forward to learn a lot here. Thanks.

· Registered
6,986 Posts
Wow...I'm glad to be here. I didn't know there was a forum for Taurus firearms. I was on a different forum learning about Taurus firearms when one of the post I was reading had your link. Well, I bought my first gun and it's the Taurus PT 92. I'll pick it up on Thursday and plan to go to the range on Friday. Any suggestion/recommendation on which OWB holster. I don't plan to CCW. Also any preference on ammo manufacture I should use to avoid any issues.

Looking forward to learn a lot here. Thanks.
Welcome from Texas! I believe it's my post with the Taurus forum link that led you here.

· Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire, congrats on that PT92
I don't own that gun but other knowledgeable folks will be along with some good advice before too long!

· Registered
15,654 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

· Registered
3,912 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;Have you looked at the Fobus paddle holster?

· Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Since this is your first gun I encourage you to get training and to learn the four rules of gun safety.

· Registered
5,456 Posts
Welcome from Plano Texas to the best gun forum on the Internet!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.