Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I'm a long-time firearms enthusiast who enjoys hunting, reloading, target shooting, and tinkering on my guns.

I teach at a small private school, working with (mostly) troubled youth.

My wife and I have been married for going on 28 years, and we have three sons - 16, 13, and 12 - who also enjoy hunting and other outdoor pursuits.

I don't own a Taurus firearm, but recently came into possession of what I believe to be a magazine for a Taurus pistol, so I came here looking for information. There are many other forums that I visit as I have time, but none of them seem to have this information.

Thanks for the resource.

JLarsson

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from The Magnolia State, Mississippi!

I've come to realize that here are many ways to wile away one’s leisure hours.

Some are unprofitable in the grand scheme of things…while others are worthwhile, informative, as well as entertaining.

Spending time with the good folks here on TaurusArmed.net falls into the second category as far as I’m concerned!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
A warm welcome from North Texas to the best firearm forum on the Internet! :wave: There are a lot of very knowledgeable and friendly folks here. Is the magazine single or double stack! How many rounds? What color is the follower?

·
Registered
32,014 Posts
Welcome from Lubbock, Texas.

Enjoy those three boys while you can. Hunting and fishing are two of the greatest ways you can enjoy them and really bond with them.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A warm welcome from North Texas to the best firearm forum on the Internet! :wave: There are a lot of very knowledgeable and friendly folks here. Is the magazine single or double stack! How many rounds? What color is the follower?
Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

The mag seems to hold 15 rounds (double stack?), the follower and the base plate are black plastic. You can see pictures in this thread here:

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/pt92-other-taurus-pistols/63228-mag-identification.html

ProMag 15-rounder for the PT-92? Or.....????

Jake 3501 - I get out with the boys every chance I get. This past year was pretty special as the 12-year-old drew a MT moose tag in his first year of hunting! He shot a large bull with half of a small rack. I guess the bull had broken the other half off while fighting during the rut. The 13-year-old shot a nice 5-1/2 foot black bear while we were trying to find a moose. And in 2010, the 16-year-old (then 14) shot a ewe bighorn sheep. We're making memories every time we go out, but sometimes they're "bigger" than others. All the boys have shot deer and grouse as well.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from england

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome from Dayton Ohio!!!!

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! You don't have to own a Taurus to hang out with us. We like all gun owners (cept for the snobs) :)

·
Administrator
39,900 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts