Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I don't own any Taurus firearms but a friend invited me here and I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I'm a new CCW holder here in the pretty gun friendly state of Virginia. But I'm still learning and training until I get comfortable and competent enough to carry. In fact, tomorrow I'm taking a full day Defensive Handgun course. They say bring three extra magazines, 300 rounds of ammo and a lunch. If that doesn't sound like a fun way to spend a Saturday, I don't know what does!

Anyway, looking forward to being here.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hi Eddie,
Welcome from Minnesota!
Have a fun day tomorrow. Sounds like you'll learn alot.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....Eddie :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun, definitly sounds like a fun day ;)

·
32,789 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
Hurry out and buy one. We'll wait here. :) ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :D ;D
He's just got here and he's getting joshed already.

It doesn't matter if you have a Taurus or not.
There are plenty of staff and members here who have other brands, makes, and models. So it makes no difference to us just so long as you have a good time and hopefully participate.
Lots to see and do.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=5376.0
That's to start things off.

·
Administrator
40,678 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Yo Eddie, welcome to the forum! One of the most important items
to bring to that Defensive Handgun Course was the lunch! (LOL)
It's always good to have a nice snack handy!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard Eddie, glad to see you here. We've got a great bunch here and know you'll feel right at home.

Rick

·
Registered
86 Posts
welcome from CT, wepon, ammo, and lunch, better than disney land. enjoy your day. don't forget spouse protection ah, i mean hearing protection ;) :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.