Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all!
Just got my first gun, the Judge 3" Matte Stainless Steel. It has been my favorite gun to shoot in the range and I'm so excited to start my collection off with it! Looking forward to learning from the collective experience of this forum's members, please feel free to share your advice, I need it!

Lisa

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
A warm welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: Just jump right in! Be sure to check out our ladies section moderated by Miss Kitty called Bustles, Bows and Bullets.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome Southern Orygun! Judge owner too.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Rust Belt & Orygun - love the names! (I'm sure you know this one: "it's Or-e-gun not gone, it didn't go anywhere!" lol) I love Texas, friendliest people there and Ohio - my boyfriend is from Portsmouth, had a wonderful visit last summer.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome from portland, or. 3" judge was my first Taurus purchase also. And still my favorite gun to shoot. My only advice is don't bother buying any 410s higher than #4 shot, the rifled barrel makes them useless farther than 5 feet. I have some YouTube vids up to point that out. Just do a search on boson74 and you will find them.

·
Registered
14,790 Posts
Welcome from N. Texas. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Judge, it's a fine, fine revolver.

·
Registered
34 Posts
welcome from Arkansas

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome from the Northwoods of MN.

Seeing more ladies joining the ranks on here is always welcome. The Judge is high on my wish list.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice to meet everyone here! Thanks for the tip on the 410's, YouTube videos are a great help, I will check those out and great to see fellow girls here too!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hey y'all!
Just got my first gun, the Judge 3" Matte Stainless Steel. It has been my favorite gun to shoot in the range and I'm so excited to start my collection off with it! Looking forward to learning from the collective experience of this forum's members, please feel free to share your advice, I need it!

Lisa
Hey Lisa:wave:, welcome to the greatest handgun forum on the world wide web!

Also, congratulations on your acquisition of the Judge 3" matte stainless revolver as your very first handgun.:thumb:

I have a Judge Ultralight blued revolver with a 3" barrel, and it is definitely one of my very favorite Taurus handguns!

023 - Judge UL with both ammo.JPG :happy:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts