Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say Hi from the North West.
Bare with me I don’t know much about computers, my son gaveme this computer telling me I need to get up to the 21 century HaHa where Ilived I never needed one before. But with all this stuff going on now in thegood old USA, I guess I need to start learning something new.
I am not new to guns I now more about rifles than handguns but thats because of all the hunting I do. I have a pt92 that I picked up about 3 years ago and love this gun.

·
Super Moderator
40,577 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:​

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
:wave:Welcome from Port Richey Fl. glad to have with us.I know what you mean about computers.Like to see a pitcure of your PT 92.:thumb:I have mine as my photo.You can't find a better bunch of people to chat with.They told me only the best are here and with you joining I know its the truth.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you I will get a picture of my pt92. I well be honest I am going to have to wait till my son can help. Sorry about my lack of computer knowledge. HA HA.

·
Super Moderator
27,039 Posts
I would just like to say Hi from the North West.
Bare with me I don’t know much about computers, my son gaveme this computer telling me I need to get up to the 21 century HaHa where Ilived I never needed one before. But with all this stuff going on now in thegood old USA, I guess I need to start learning something new.
I am not new to guns I now more about rifles than handguns but thats because of all the hunting I do. I have a pt92 that I picked up about 3 years ago and love this gun.

Welcome from Cen FL. In this day and age, computer savvy is almost as important ans gun savvy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you all. I know that’s what my son and my wife keep’s on telling me. You need to know more about computers.
I think I am going to like it here.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave: