Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Nate. While I dont own any Taurus' yet(other than my Ford Taurus that just blew up on me). I am rather enthusiastic about a few of their models; A few weeks ago I was in my local shop and handled the Pt1911 and a 24/7 Pro Comp 9mm. I instantly fell in love with them, they both fit in my fat-palmed hands and point extremely well They are priced right and seem to be quality products with a lifetime warranty. So as soon as I get my CCW permit and the moolah I will most likely purchase the 24/7 Compact in 9mm. Before the year is up (hopefully in the Summer) I will be in the position to buy the PT1911, which while I want it really bad is in a tie for my 3rd purchase of the year with a Beretta PX4SC.

Anyway, I am here now and will be joining the Taurus-owners family soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! ;D

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)
Sounds like good choices.There are sections in here dedicated to these 2 guns,
you should have no trouble finding info...
Ask lots of questions and you will find the guys in here are really helpful..
There are no dumb questions in here, so ask away :D

·
Administrator
40,089 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome again from Kentucky. You may also want to check our the Mill Pro series. Great CCW's. Of course I am partial with my PT145.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was living in Lexington KY up to Sept last year and I was a member of the Bluegrass Sportsman League.

Now I reside in mostly sunny, sometimes rainy, always muggy Florida; Tampa more precisely. I will most likely call Shoot Straight on US301 my new go-to range and shop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts