Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there ya'll. My name is Tim and I'm from Brownfield, TX. I work as a paramedic but I am currently on light duty from a motorcycle accident in May. I found this board when looking for a magazine reloader for a PT 111 Pro that I bought for my daughter yesterday. We both have trouble loading all 12 shells in the magazines. Most we can get in are 9. Its the first gun I've tried to load a double stack magazine. I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II but 7 is a lot easier to load than 12. I have found several but they all list other Taurus pistols but not the PT 111. We haven't got to shoot it yet since the place we shoot at is on dirt roads and we got 4 inches of rain the last 2 days. I bought it for because she lives in Lubbock and there has been a rash of robberies by knifepoint there on lone females. She goes to take her CHL class on the 29th. She is going to join the forum in a few days. I also carry a Taurus 605 for my BUG and primary when I can't conceal my Kimber good enough. I carry it in a Mika's pocket holster. I have gotten to were I carry it more than my Kimber. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. If anyone can give me a model number for a magazine loader I would greatly appreciate it.

·
32,811 Posts
Welcome to the forums. And here's proof that gun owners can have any kind of handgun, high end or not, or both, and can still be friends. :D ;D

This is a easy going group. We've got them all. 1911, DAO,DA/SA, and everything in between.

There's a pretty good sized PT111 and Mil/pro contingent as well as a decent sized revolver fan club. :)

And as you can see or will see, Texas is extremely well represented here. ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, glad you could join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,850 Posts
Welcome from another Texan. Slaton area. Yeah, Lubbock's gettin' rough. Good choice for the daughter. Retired LEO friend of mine bought one for his daughter, then one for his wife.

Hope you recover well from your accident. :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts