Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, but I havent been to this site for a couple years. My first experience at this site is when I bought a NIB third gen mil pro 111 but I sold it. Now I just bought a PT1911, had it for a week and just got to take it to the range. Love it and it is pretty accurate so now here I am reading through the forms checking up on what I need to do if I have any thing go wrong. Pretty wordy for my first post, but hi everyone

· Registered
19,174 Posts
Howdy, Welcome from central Hellaware..

· Registered
3,077 Posts
Long time lurker, but I havent been to this site for a couple years. My first experience at this site is when I bought a NIB third gen mil pro 111 but I sold it. Now I just bought a PT1911, had it for a week and just got to take it to the range. Love it and it is pretty accurate so now here I am reading through the forms checking up on what I need to do if I have any thing go wrong. Pretty wordy for my first post, but hi everyone
Not wordy at all. Welcome to TA.net.

· Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire, glad you took the Plunge, all good Folks here!

· Registered
15,654 Posts
Welcome back.

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! Not wordy at all, jump right in.

· Registered
8,089 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. It's easy to get longwinded sometimes, you should see
some of my posts and listen to some of my friends swap stories!

· Registered
3,912 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

· Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

· Registered
7,589 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, Fl

· Registered
10,627 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

· Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.