Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy from Northern Panhandle of West Virginia. I own two Taurus Mill Pro Pistols. A PT140 with about 2500 rounds thru it, & a PT111 with about 200 rounds thru. Wondering if there are any other Taurus Mill Pro owners up in my area?

·
32,790 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The PT140 and PT111 fan clubs are well represented here, but as to West Virginians, I think you may be a first. Not to say that we don't have a large South of the Mason Dixon Line crowd here though.

Don't look know, but we are surrounded by Texans. Just happened that way. How the heck they let a Yank like me in I do not know. ;D

There's the FAQ section to check out as well as recent and old threads to read up on. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard forfun, glad you could join us.
:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey PackinginWV, where in WV are you located? I'm up in the extreme northern tip of the Northern Panhandle. I only joined this forum about 4 or 5 days ago myself. I'm sure we'll be talking. Welcome and join in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.