Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used 85ULSS and now patiently pacing the floor waiting for it to come in. I frequent of several other forums and am an avid shooter. My fav round is the .45 and I have a couple 1911s but needed a pocket gun and this one had great reviews.

Swamplands is referring to the 19 inches of rain we have recieved in that last couple weeks. At least I don't have to water my lawn! :D

·
32,811 Posts
Welcome to the forum. With all that rain you might have to shoot those snakes with regular roundds out of the .45ACP M&P until the 85 arrives and then you can use snakeshot.Not sure how snakeshot cycles through semi-autos.

Cottonmouths already have nasty dispositions and displaced snakes of the other varieties are bound to be the same way.

For the M14, S&W M &P and such, we have the Other guns board ,also. My crystal ball gets cloudy after all that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Qwiks draw said:
Welcome to the forum. With all that rain you might have to shoot those snakes with regular roundds out of the .45ACP M&P until the 85 arrives and then you can use snakeshot.Not sure how snakeshot cycles through semi-autos.

Cottonmouths already have nasty dispositions and displaced snakes of the other varieties are bound to be the same way.

For the M14, S&W M &P and such, we have the Other guns board ,also. My crystal ball gets cloudy after all that.
Dang I guess I do frequent a lot of boards. Thanks everyone for the welcome. My M&P 45 is my favorite pistol so far (easiest to hit target). First ever gun I fired when I was in 3rd or 4th grade was a .38 spl snubbie, full circle i guess. QD are you the same user name in the other forums?

How do I subscribe to a post?

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
fadlan12, I've dispatched a couple of citrus rats with my air pistol. The two are about the same size, so that might work for you, too. (squirrels are just fuzzy-tailed rats). I only shoot them on the ground, so I don't have to worry in case I miss. The range was only 8-15 feet.
I don't want to break any laws, either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts