Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thanks in no small part to the info I found on this site, I am now the proud owner of a brand new stainless steel PT-92 (though I almost diddnt after reading the one post about how they wont fire reliably in outer space)! Thanks to all for all the great info posted, and look forward to sharing my Taurus experiences with ya'll.

·
Administrator
35,559 Posts
Welcome from Texas.... and keep away from outer space, that will void your lifetime warranty..... :p

·
Super Moderator
21,696 Posts
Welcome from TN read on and enjoy.

·
Administrator
40,247 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Rackir, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all, any other Orgonians here?

·
32,696 Posts
Welcome to the forums. And he's a comedian,too. LOL Might have to work hard to beat Taurus-9mm. (The Joker...or as I call him... the Sit Down Comic) at the comedy business.

The guys who post at the Funny Farm board are doing a pretty good job themselves.LOL

Lots of good PT92 stuff at the Other Taurus Pistols board was well as ammo stuff at the Factory Ammo board as well.

Do recommend checking out the FAQs, old, and new threads if not done already.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed, glad you could join us. if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome, and don't worry Taurus is already working on that problem, it will have its own oxygen supply and lazer guided bullets, deflectors for space dust, etc. The only hold up I understand is the caliber, not knowing the thickness of aliens skin is a draw back for the penetration factor.
But I understand they are in talks with area 51 as we speak for skin samples. So hang in there ladies and gents. It won't be long.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
and keep away from outer space, that will void your lifetime warranty.....
lol... :D..you guys

Welcome From Arizona.....Rackir :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ..
Looks like you are in the fun now... :yipee:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts