Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
G3c as EDC
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Palmview, TX a small town west of McAllen, and 5 miles from the Mexican border. I EDC a G3c in an Alien hybrid holster. I like the pistol. It's fun to shoot which I do as often as I can. I actively sought this model out based on, not only the price, but reviews by shooters I feeling are reputable, in particular the reviews after thousand plus round counts.
I used to have a 90's era 6 shot .357 Magnum Snubbie that I traded for a Ruger Mark II Standard. It was nice. It had wood grips and shooting .38 special through it was fun, but my old eyes couldn't see the sights, especially at indoor ranges. At that time indoor was all that was available. Worked out great. My wife loves the Ruger and goes to the range with me.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Forum Fiend v1.4.0.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

Reactions: RangerPaul

·
Administrator
40,589 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
:) Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA!

·
Registered
29,878 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

·
9,104 Posts
Welcome aboard from NW Arkansas.

·
Registered
TXZ-22, Sig P365, Glock 19.4, Glock 42 (Mrs.)
153 Posts
Glad you made it -- ROLL TIDE

·
Registered
8,905 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma!

·
Super Moderator
38,036 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!
I lived in Kingsville for a year back in '77-'78 while I went through flight training with the Navy.

·
Super Moderator
35,540 Posts
I miss that Kingsville training base. I used to sit in the back yard of our place in Corpus and watch the dog fights. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts