Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hey. Found this forum searching online for a PT-945. Thought I might hang out a while and get reacquainted with Taurus firearms. Guess me looking for a design that was stopped production 10 years ago tells ya I've been out of the loop for a while. Decided to get back into the game. So far, I am the owner of a new Glock 30 and a Smith & Wesson M&P 9c. Looking forward to learning about all the things I've missed during my hiatus. :)

Sent from my Motorola Photon with Tapatalk

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
We are always pleased to welcome another new member into the fold!

You will soon discover that TaurusArmed.net abounds with knowledgeable and friendly folks who are most willing to share their handgun wisdom and experiences with you.

Please take the time to read the forum guidelines and rules, and feel free to jump in and share your own shooting experiences and knowledge with us, and this great knowledge base will be made even better.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from Eastern Washington.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. I've been reading about the 24/7 line and am interested in learning more about it. I just recently finished my CCW class and am waiting for my certification to arrive. Been 6 weeks this Saturday. Was told it is taking 60 to 90 days right now as they are getting more applications than ever. I am planning on carrying my Glock 30 for CC unless I find anything else that fits the bill better. In my post above, I love the stainless Taurus PT-945 but since they are no longer made, everything I find appears to have been put into a wood chipper. :mad: Still not giving up hope of finding it though. I might just break down and order from gun broker since they seem to have a couple decent ones and noone has been willing to spend the coin to get them. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome.

Sent from my Motorola Photon with Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts