Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Just joined the forum today. Been reading for a week or so. Seems like a lot of good, useful information here as well as, what seems to be, a great group of people.

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to firearms. I haven't shot a pistol in probably 18 years before going down to the range on Saturday morning, and have never owned one. First time for everything. ;) I've been doing a lot of research and decided that this might be about the best gun and brand out there (and the lower price was a real boost for it, too). Went down Saturday afternoon and purchased a 24/7 Pro 9mm SS. Brought it home and cleaned it. Haven't had a chance to fire it at the range yet. Looking forward to that. Maybe tomorrow! ;D

I will be lurking around quite a bit just reading previous posts trying to absorb all of this great info.

Thanks for the great site!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome from northeast PA....

Lots of nice people here.. and good info.... so dont be afraid to ask

Enjoy.. and safe shooting

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Slaton, welcome to Taurus Armed from Vegas! I have a SS 24/7 in 45 ACP.

·
Administrator
40,678 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Slaton. I live near a town called Slaton.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. Glad to be apart of the group!

rounderk5, I'm from Tulsa, OK.

Smokewagon, I've been through Slaton, TX. But that was a LONG time ago. I'm originally from TX. May be going back one of these years. :) I kind of miss it.

·
Administrator
40,678 Posts
Ahhh, another Texan. You'll fit right in here. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Welcome from Stillwater OK! Seems to be more and more of us Okies here everyday! (Not as many as the Texans)

P.S. Know of any good ranges in Tulsa that are pay by the day?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome from Colorado Springs and enjoy the 24/7. I have it in .45 ACP and love it. I am sure that you will too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone! Glad to be here. Got to the range today and had a serious problem. Well, serious to me anyway. I'll be making a post. Any help would be appreciated.

nakedbaboon said:
Welcome from Stillwater OK! Seems to be more and more of us Okies here everyday! (Not as many as the Texans)

P.S. Know of any good ranges in Tulsa that are pay by the day?
There are several good ranges around Tulsa. The only one I am fully aware of INSIDE Tulsa is Tulsa Firearms - 61'st & Garnett area. There is also Red Castle at Zink Ranch and another one out near Sapulpa (the name slips my mind)

·
22,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Griffin Ga.

Love my 24/7 as will you..

·
Registered
796 Posts
Slaton said:
Thank you everyone! Glad to be here. Got to the range today and had a serious problem. Well, serious to me anyway. I'll be making a post. Any help would be appreciated.

There are several good ranges around Tulsa. The only one I am fully aware of INSIDE Tulsa is Tulsa Firearms - 61'st & Garnett area. There is also Red Castle at Zink Ranch and another one out near Sapulpa (the name slips my mind)
Sounds good. I am actually going to be in Tulsa this weekend. Might have to bring along my Mil. Pro.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.