Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being unplugged for a little (nearly 5 year) while, and much frantic searching for old passwords and log-in info, I want to say HELLO! to all the new members, and a heart-felt I MISSED U! to the many 'OGs' still here. I was afraid I had been purged and busted down to potato-peeling private. But alas, the Taurus Mods had mercy! I look forward to getting back into the groove and sharing all the wit and wisdom that is TA.net. I have no new toy pics to post yet, but then again, olfarhors will ramble on about any ole 1911 anyway. :)

Let the fun and games begin!! (again)

I hope you all have been well, and wish all the best for you and yours! :angel:

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Welcome back to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

Reactions: Zylo_X

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Welcome back to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Administrator
40,573 Posts
Welcome home!:hand26:

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Welcome back from Mobile Al.......

I'm kinda in a similar boat.....took a break a few years back....then got sick, and got over it- two or three times again.... tried to come back several times- but seemed to be locked out? . Finally a few weeks back- I tried to log in- and here I am.

·
Registered
24,940 Posts
Welcome back from Minnesota.

·
Registered
17,403 Posts
Well ok then. I guess I'll jump in here to up my post count like everyone else and say hi.

So.............................HI............:wave:

·
Registered
29,959 Posts
Welcome back aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome back, from Las Vegas!
I've only been on for three years, so you're new to me.
Where you been?
Thank you all!!!!

It's nice to meet new friends and see some old ones still around.

After the grand tour of Texas, from El Paso to Houston and Laredo to Dallas / Ft Worth, I spent a self-imposed exile in Bedias, Tx., population 443 with one flashing 4-way Stop sign and a Dollar General store. I stayed unplugged with no phone, cable or internet (except on cell phone), and didn't even set up a computer in the house. Now I'm back on the fringe of civilization (best ISP available is only up to 25 Mbps), and trying hard to remember that I can no longer take shots off the back patio. I figured it was time to dig up the old password and re-connect with the sometimes intelligent, but always entertaining conversations on TA.net.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome back Zylo_X!!!!!!! Long time no see!! You have missed a lot over the past 5 years, bro!!! Glad you came back!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts