Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
22,962 Posts
Hmm, interesting question. I dunno when or if it would produce results, but I'll run a couple of ideas past the rest of the staff.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
You make a good point. If we have a subforum devoted towards Rossi Revolvers which don't even appear to be in production anymore, then why not have a Heritage Arms subforum?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, interesting question. I dunno when or if it would produce results, but I'll run a couple of ideas past the rest of the staff.

How about a survey / poll asking the usual types of questions to the members;
- do you have a Heritage Rough Rider at this time? -- 17, 22, 357, 38spl, 45.
- if not, have you had a Heritage Rough Rider in the past? -- 17, 22, 357, 38spl, 45.
- use for; target, plinking, CAS, enactors, truck, snake, youth, etc.
- how many have or are in Cowboy Action Shooting (CAS) clubs?
- how many would consider viewing/posting in Heritage sub-forum?
- etc.

Thx!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Dropped mine dispatching a Shark in Gulf ! Recovered it two days later in 15 ft of water and soaked it in Kerosene for a day air compressor blew out all residue including little critters making it home.It works better than before it was dropped into the water !

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Hey, that's a great idea OP! I have had mine for about two years now, have the .22LR and .22WMR cylinders, and it works great.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
.22LR and .22WMR Cylinders. Goes with my Henry Classic Lever Action.

Attachments

Reactions: daveindenver

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
We listened, and now you have it. Located just below Rossi Revolvers. Enjoy.
umm-ahh----ohh----you see--well I mean-----I like Jeminez pistols-----just saying!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
umm-ahh----ohh----you see--well I mean-----I like Jeminez pistols-----just saying!!!
I put a few mags through my JA22 almost every time I shoot. I love inexpensive firearms that work well like the JA22.

Not to worry... when Taurus buys Jimenez, like they did with Heritage in 2012, we'll just have to wait 7 years to get a sub-forum here. ;)

·
Registered
19,308 Posts
:smile:...ask and ye shall receive...:dunno:...where else ya' gonna' get that? :thumb: Teeyaydawtnet, the only gun forum with a hop-up shop.

·
Registered
256 Posts
What about a Phoenix Forum? You could call it the Zamak Zubforum! :)
A friend of mine had to send his wife's Taurus in for repair and the only thing he had to replace it was his Phoenix .22 that resided in his tackle box. She put 10 rounds into a 6 inch paper plate at 15 yards as fast as she could pull the trigger (according to him), and she said, "Good luck getting this back.

Just sayin'.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Reactions: chefduane

·
Registered
949 Posts
I was considering a Heritage .22 revolver but the reviews seem to be almost even as to worth it or not. Some say just spend the extra and get a good gun...others say for cheap fun it is great...some say if you want frustrated get it (not accurate at all). I had a Phoenix Arms...liked it for what it was, a cheap plinker, but not the lack of accuracy and do not want the same frustration at the range.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts